What it offers
- 2.2 million eBooks, narrated eBooks, audiobooks, music and videos available across a full range of subjects and 5,000 publishers
- Over 50,000 Australian titles
- Customisable interface that integrates with Softlink Oliver and other major school library management solutions
- Platform enables eBook lending by your entire school community, that is, students, staff and parents
Browser-based reading – making access from digital devices easier through your internet browser without the need to download any applications
- Ability to select eBooks according to ATOS level, Lexile measure and student interest level
SCIS catalogue records available
The most compatible eBook service
With apps for every major device and OverDrive Read™, we support reading on more devices than anyone in the industry.
Top content to support student achievement
Support student achievement with more than 850,000 eBook, audiobook, music and video titles to help you meet your curriculum and instruction goals.
We’re committed to your success. These resources and tools will help you get the support you need, promote your digital library in your community, save time on collection development and more.
When your students are happy, we’re happy. We’ve created these resources to help them get the most from your digital library service, from choosing a device to managing wish lists and finding their next great read.