Wireless BarCode Scanner
Softlink offers the latest, high quality, Barcode Reader technology.
Our wireless scanners are equipped with 2.4G wireless transmission, suitable for an environment which require short operation distance.Data Sheets for all devices are available on request.
Features of BarCode Scanner:
- Short operation distance with low bit error
- Provide different channels for choice
- Mini wireless receiver easy to be carried
- Battery could be easily removed by users with patented battery structure
- Micro USB interface could be easily charged by any charger
- USB cables are available
- A Minimum of 1 Year, return to base, warranty applies on all Barcode Readers
- Repairs are via a returns system, administered by Softlink Asia. Manufacturers may charge a fixed price repair – Softlink Asia will advise on likely costs but, on entry-level readers, it may be more economical to replace the unit.
- For overseas delivery, carriage charge will be advised and readers will be delivered via Softlink Asia.
Please enquire if you are unsure which is appropriate for your system
Multiple on-board interfaces options (including USB, PS2 and serial)
Primary omnidirectional 20-line scan pattern provides aggressive scanning of bar codes in any orientation, increasing throughput
Secondary single-line scan pattern which switches the scanner to a targeted single-line for menu scanning with a push of a button
Adjustable scan head provides the ability to tilt the scanner 30º for targeted scanning or larger products
Special programming or parsing (Data Editing) bar codes allows the user to format the scanner bar code data to meet host system’s specific requirements
3 year standard manufacturer’s warranty
BarCode Labels & Tapes
All Library automation systems supplied by Softlink are fully compatible with Barcode technology where resources of the library are Barcoded for quick and easy access. The Labels for printing Barcodes are supplied by Softlink. These labels come in different sizes and shapes and are supplied according to the requirement of the client.
All Labels supplied are of high quality and long lasting. Presently labels are available in sizes of 21, 24, 40 and 65 labels in one sheet
USB FingerPrint Device
Alice and Liberty operates successfully with Fingerprint Recognition Systems. Alice requires the following items to function with Fingerprint Recognition System:-
Alice or Liberty System registered with Fingerprint Module
Fingerprint Reader (U.are.U® 4000B Reader)
U.are.U protected Verifinger 5.0 DLL License
Softlink Asia provides all of the above at attractive prices for clients planning migration to Fingerprint Recognition Systems, to identify their borrowers. The Softlink Fingerprint Recognition module integrates with two major functional areas of Alice. These are circulation and inquiry (OPAC). Fingerprint Recognition provides the ability to quickly identify a borrower without the need for a student card. The user simply places their finger on the glowing reader window, and the reader quickly and automatically scans the fingerprint. On-board electronics calibrate the reader and encrypt the scanned data before sending it over the USB interface.
Digital Persona’s U.are.U® Fingerprint readers utilize optical fingerprint scanning technology to achieve excellent image quality, a large capture area and superior reliability. The U.are.U® 4000B Reader and DigitalPersona® Fingerprint Recognition Engine have an unmatched ability to authenticate even the most difficult fingerprints accurately and rapidly regardless of placement angle.
- Superior ESD resistance
- Small form factor
- Excellent image quality
- Encrypted fingerprint data
- Latent print rejection
- Counterfeit finger rejection
- Rotation invariant
- Works well with dry, moist, or rough fingerprints
- Compatible with Windows® XP, 2000, Me, 98, NT® 4.0 and Windows Server 2000, 2003
- Pixel resolution: 512 dpi (average x, y over the scan area)
- Scan capture area: 14.6 mm (nom.width at center) 18.1 mm (nom.length)
- 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
- Reader size (approximate): 79 mm x 49 mm x 19 mm
- Compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 (Full Speed) specifications
- Indoor, home and office use
Epson’s constant innovations in retail printing solutions give you the best performing printers to suit your business requirements and budget. • Produces highly effective marketing tools Epson’s fi rst POS thermal printer to incorporate high-quality graphics, images and logos • Saves cost for your business in power consumption First thermal receipt printer in the world to be awarded the ENERGY STAR® for its outstanding power-saving feature • Ensures high productivity even in the most demanding retail environments Class-leading print speed of 300mm per second that minimises waiting time • Reduces paper wastage Adjustable top and bottom margins for optimal printing